How you could suspect your child has autism
Here, age wise child’s social behaviours are given, which indicates the deficits in child normal development.
- No big smiles or other warm, joyful expressions or eye contact by 6 months or thereafter.
- No back-and-forth sharing of sounds, smiles, or other facial expressions by 9 months or thereafter
- No babbling by 12 months
- No back-and-forth gestures, such as pointing, showing, reaching, or waving by 12 months
- No words by 16 months
- No two-word meaningful phrases (without imitating or repeating) by 24 months
- Any loss of speech or social skills at any age or abnormal repetitive behaviour or lack of attachment with parents & other people.